Thanks Giving Monday

On thanks giving Monday dad and mom dragged all of us out to new Westminster quay.
I really didn't want to go, but there were some neat plants. Though of course my camera died half way through, but that's OK.

 These are "chicks and hens"
They had a lot of them growing there.


 
 Some kind of purple flower.
 Looked neat with the rain on it.
 This plant I've got no clue what it is but one side of the leaf was green and the other was purple.


 There were lots of these, but the gradeners were ripping them all out and planting new stuff. 
 Cat tails.
 Banna Trees?
 Left to right: Peter, Mom, Dad and Nadia.
 Ethan and Matthew wayyy ahead.
Theres some stranger on the path too.

And that's it.
Over all other than the rain the day was ok
but don't tell my parents, cuz I really didn't want to go.

Comments