Grouse Mountain.

For a Christmas present we got tickets to the grouse mountain
Peak of Christmas.
Here is one of Santa's reindeer
they only had two there,
and I forget their names

There was a Christmas tree contest
Here I was trying to get a picture of my mom's reflection in the ornament
it didn't work. :(

Pictures with this stuffed grizzly bear.
"Dad, Take the picture like this,
so it's looks like he's clawing out my eyes."

"I want him to be biting off my fingers"

In this picture the bear's paw should have been on Ethan's head,
bit it fell off just before the picture was taken.

Mom and Nadia.

Dad was throwing snow balls with the boys.
And in the background on that tree you can see a smile some one made.

Me and Ethan on a sleigh ride.
We stood in line for about an hour just for a 15 minute sleigh ride, pulled by a bulldozer.

We stop to warm up inside,
Down stairs was a band playing Spanish Christmas Songs
Nadia was very interested


Sun setting on Vancouver.
It was really pretty and the picture really doesn't look that great compared to the real thing


Comments

Post a Comment