More pictures

I took more spring pictures yesterday
They didn't all turn out how I wanted them,
but that's just  an excuse :)
This one of E I really like
I took a lot of Matthew but none of them seemed to look right
I love taking pictures of Peter,
Though it can be a real challenge to get him to want to have his picture taken.
(notice that he's wearing rubber boots with his sunday clothes)
This ones cute, it's like he's scared that the bush is gonna eat him or something
He took this one him self with the timer on the camera
And he took this one of me 
Our lilacs are starting to bloom
see ya

Comments

  1. How was Matthew's birthday on Sunday? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good, none of the grandparent could make it though :)
    but he didn't notice

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2012

    I love the picture of Ethan with his one eye peeking around the tree

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment