Sick Day?

Tuesday
I stayed home from school, because I was sick. :(
Mom went shopping so I was left to babysit.

So I let the kids run around in the back yard while I took some pictures of the garden and other stuff.
Theres a little spider on the middle clover
"Leana! You're such a boring babysitter!! Come play soccer with me!"
"Oh no! Da lalar en dar!"
Translated: "Oh no! There's water in there!"
Peter kept saying, take a picture of me doing... what ever he was doing.
Ever wonder, why on earth a somersault is called a somersault?
Well, somer can mean a little  and sault is a waterfall or rapids
 So then I guess it is supposed to look like a little rolling rapid. 
?
but whatever
Peter's birdhouse that he made at Family Fun Night
Peter and Nadia watching the clouds
The rest of these were taken by Peter.

Comments