Friday - Monday

#22. A sun catcher that we got Mom for Mother's Day a year or two ago
#23
#24
Sunday:
It was my birthday (people made way to big a deal about it)
The grandparents came over and Auntie Heather, Taylor and Saywer
We played "monkey in the middle" soccer
it was very interesting and some times violent
(never play soccer in a white skirt, it now has a lot of grass stains on it)
Nadia just sat in her swing and called out when she wanted to be pushed
The picture is really blury, sorry
We had my camera on the deck table on self timmer so we could get a nice group picture
but the timmer went off early, so I got this 
:)
in case you were wondering Peter's face (and matthew's) are covered in grey marker
don't ask why.
HUGS!!!!!



Monday:
It was beautiful weather out yesterday, I let the boys have the camera
and I ended up with quite a few interesting pictures..... 


Last week:
After Dad's award cerimony on Friday Mom got to take home one of the flower arrangments

Last Saturday:
It was pouring in the late afternoon
perfect photo opportunity.
I tried hard to get a picture of a rain drop splashing off the road
(the above picture is the best I could get)
you can't see it the greatest here, but there are tons of rain drops falling
our tiggerlillies bloomed awhile ago
the orange of purpley blue look really nice together.


Comments