Photo Shoot With The Most Amazing Person In The World

Just so you know, the title of this post is a little over exaggerated
Maybe not a little
More like a lot


 Did a photo shoot (well an attempted one any way) with Ethan this evening.
 Nadia wanted to join every one, so she would jump off the end of this ramp. J
 Trying a "hang five." Of course every time he did one, I missed it with the camera
I love this one
A plane!!! A plane!!! ( she calls them "A planes" not air planes)
You see, trying to get the perfect shot with him in the air never (well rarely) works, so I ended up with about 20 (no joke) of these
I got two okay ones
 Nadia loved standing on the top
And walking down
And again
Ethan's BMX
Matt's (he calls it his) Moutnain BMX
He tried so hard to get me to take a picture of him
 By the end of the night she was doing this:


Comments