Sounds of the Home

Mom: bla bla bla bla (talking on the phone)
Me: Type type on the key board
Ethan: Where's the cheese slicer? Don't come in the kitchen!!! You’re sick!! (making spaghetti for lunch)
Matthew: If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go (singing)
Peter:                            (sleeping)
Nadia: yum yummy yummy (eating cheese)
Washing machine: (what ever sounds a washing machine makes)
Guys down the road building a house: Bang Bang Bang (hammers)
Fish tank: splash splashing (water pouring back into the tank from the filter)
Pot on the stove: (boiling sound)
Table being set: clanging of plates pulled out of the cupboard, knives being taken out of the cutlery drawer
Computer chair: Squeak
Phone: Ring! Ring!
Dog some where in the neighborhood: Bark Bark!!
Crows fighting over garbage: Caw Caw Caw Caw
Garbage truck: (what ever sounds a garbage truck that badly needs its brakes fixed makes?)
Robins: tweet tweety tweet tweet tweety tweety tweet

Comments

  1. Aleana you made me laugh - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh too! Is Matthew a Bieber fan sing his song boyfriend by him? And I can't imagine Ethan making spaghetti. I'm guess it got burnt or something.
    Be good and don't miss me to much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment