Saturday the 7th

Notice the water droplets on this rose?
are you wondering why there is water on this rose, because it doesn't rain in California
well, it turns out that there are sprinklers, inches from our tent
lots of fun :)
here's our little friend again
our camp all set up
I don't know where I took this picture, but I think it's near the campground's office
That afternoon we went to........
HOLLYWOOD
Did you know that you can't get any closer to the sign than this?
well you can get closer, but then you can't see it any more
so the pictures are awful
Lemon trees!!!!!!
a little cobble stone road
the park/city/bus stop benches had pictures of daisies on them!!!
I love this place!!!!
We were looking every where for some one famous
never found one, so we picked our own people to be famous
this man was one of them
and also this lady and her baby boy
I bet they'll be shocked if someone told them they are famous 
stopped at the beach in the evening
This is my perfectly normal brother
I HAD to make one of these pictures
Ethan in the surf
Pete close to the sun reflection
Matt
Remember, he's normal
There was a funeral going on, and a bunch of people released doves
the five of our hand prints
Nadia's is a little off, but that's ok

Comments