Thursday, 12th

Thursday:
On Thursday we drove through the Redwood Forests
this "Chimney Tree" was big enough to live inside
I loved it how the door went so nicely with the ivy
There was this drive-thru tree
I don't have pictures of us driving through it, cuz I was in the van
but Mom took some pics on my parents camera
we stopped and walked through the Redwood forest
Ethan posing on the "catwalk" otherwise known as a fallen tree
Plant rehab
We laughed when we read this sign
cuz I think we walked on almost every single fallen tree
Eth pushing over a tree
Of course then Matthew had to try
we stopped for lunch at 3:30 at this little park
Ethan absolutely loved the purple dinosaur
:)



She's "sleeping"

We got to a hotel and ate dinner at 9:15
the whole day was a little off, but still fun to explore!

Comments