Tuesday

The landscape was beautiful
I wanted to stop soooo badly
but does any body understand?!!!
NO!!!
so I had to settle with a picture through the window,
I got quiet good at these after a while :)
(picture taken out of front window)
a bridge!!!! wayyyy off in the distance
This is Shasta Lake
it was bluey greeny with reddish sand
my pic looks awful, so you should google it
We stopped for lunch at turtle bay,
there was a old mining(?) building there with all these nests every where
these are the only turtles that I saw the whole trip!!!
I was greatly dissapointed
The sunset was amazing
(another picture through the window)
we stopped for a bathroom break
me and Ethan got sick of having to behave ourselves
so we did a photoshot!!!
in case you can't see the picture,
the only probablem was that we didn't have any money
:)

Comments