Wednesday the 4th and Thursday the 5th

I forgot to add that on Tuesday we dropped off the trucks, just after lunch,
so now we're free of them

We walked around the bay just outside of our hotel. 
Auntie Michelle took this picture of me

Mom saw a lizard on the side walk,
but one of my cousins scared it off before any one got a picture

Thursday
this is downtown San Francisco
This is Lombard Street, it's supper windy and steep
this steep......
looking up Lombard street
this was gonna be a perfect picture
but that old man got in our way
they have this flower all over the place in San Francisco

I love this house
Here's where we parked,
I felt like we were gonna fall over
we also went to the Fisherman's Wharf,
and there was this lefty's store
(I wonder if they know that their "L"s are backwards,
 and that if they were forwards it'd look like the loser sign)
I went in there with Dad, and they had this cup meant for left handed people
cuz there was a hole on one side, so that if you used your right hand to hold the cup,
it'd spill all over you.
we stopped for lunch at the Sea Lion Cafe, or some thing like that
there were even four sea lions in the harbour when we were there 
Alcatraz
Also stopped in at the mirror maze
it was really creepy cuz you never knew if you were about to walk into a mirror or not
or when you were talking to some one, if it was really them, or their reflection.
Me, myself and I
Ethan and Cousin J.
You had to put on plastic gloves so that you didn't get finger prints on the mirrors
Cousin T.
Then we went to see the Golden Gate Bridge
finally!!! we stop so I can get a picture of a bridge!!!!
we even saw dolphins in the water

Comments