We're Back!!!!

So we're finally back from our 12 day long trip to California.

Monday:
Part of the reason for our trip was to deliver some trucks that my uncle built to Sacramento,
this is a pic of us driving,
my uncle, followed by my aunt
then our family's van and Dad behind us.
This is in Seattle,
I love it how all the bridges over lap
(still Seattle)
it was like this in Oregon too.
This is a bad picture and you can hardly tell the reason I took it
but in the bottom left there's a bridge
well I was totally obsessed with all the bridges,
but I wasn't allowed to stop every five minutes to take pictures of them
what ever
On one of the amazing bridges, it's three bridges in one
there's a bridge on top of us and under
In the later afternoon the sky looked really neat
this picture doesn't really capture it well,
but to me it looked kinda like a cheese grater went over the clouds 
At 8ish, the sky was sorta misty and mysterious
and passing over the moon
I really really really wanted to stop and take a picture
(this line was repeated like 100 times during our trip)
but nope,
we had to keep driving.
so all I could get was this, it kinda looks like a white spot

Comments