Semiahmoo Beach- before my camera was drowned

On Tuesday we met with some friends from the US and some from Abbotsford
We stopped some place to buy groceries
Me and Peter stayed behind in the van while the rest shopped
Peter was "sooooooo sooo soooo bored" he was "going to die any minute" if I didn't let him "go out side and run around the parking lot for only three minutes." and no one would see him
So I gave him my camera.
I love doing this, because I always end up with very.... lets say abstract pictures
his leg
face..........?
and the steering wheel
those were the last pictures
........until.........
"Did you fix it?!?"
"ok, seriously, you don't need another picture"
and that brings me here.
At least my camera isn't totally goners
What would would become of the world if there were no superheros to fix cameras?!!



Comments