Summer 2012 pics

The last time we took family pictures was a while ago, I think Nadia was only 5 or 6 months old.
So they were a little out dated.
It looked like this, the colours are off, but you can see that Nadia's got no hair (well she still doesn't but not as bad)
Sunday: I went crazy with the camera
and put together an updated collage for the front hall
If you're wondering why my right arm is rather odd looking, it's because I was holding the camera with that hand, so I just photo shopped an arm. it doesn't look the greatest but it works
 
 Thankfully I was able to photo shop all the chocolate ice cream off his face
:)
Ethan took the pics of me, and he didn't that bad of a job
She loved her shadow
 
Note: this is NOT my good side
Helping Nadia onto the fence for pictures
Ethan wanting to get this done and over with

Comments