The World As Seen By Matthew

Here is my little sister
part of my backyard
and that's my bike over there
my construction hat
some tools me and Pete use for digging
our mud bucket
the hole
we had to put in some supports so that it doesn't cave in
Our garden that it practically over grown with weeds
the tree in the backyard
The canoe and Peter's fort under it
Peter
If you know him well enough, you'd know that he always wears his shirt inside out and backwards
The world map on the family room wall
Our fishes
a book
clock
Airplane Dad bought me when he went to Washington
the Baby
(Mom named it Button)
Piano
New coach
New chair
Fireplace
A nother clock
Painting Dad got for christmas
Ethan made this
Nadia's room
her mat
Bath room sink
me
peace
And that's it for Matthew's pictures




I made smoothies for lunch today
Peter told me that he'd only eat one if it was blueberry lemon juice
well I wanted to make it a little more nutritious,
so I added bananas, beats, Greek protein yogurt, and almond butter.
The poor guy hated it
but in the end we added more lemon juice and lots of honey
he still didn't like it, but he ate it

:)

Comments