School

Dreaded school, ugg.
Things I hate about school:
  Waking up at such an unruly time
  Having to ride the world’s most bouncy bus, over way to many speed bumps for an hour+
  Having to sit in desks for five hours with small breaks in between
  Sharing homeroom with certain people….
  A certain person who moved into my locker while I was away
  Getting hugged be people who think they're my friends
  Passing Justin Bieber fans in the hall way
  Passing One D fans in the hall way
  When you really do finish your homework and you really do forget it at home, but the teachers don’t believe you
  Having your pen die on you in the middle of an eassy
  Running into grade 12 guys as I'm turning a corner
  Getting to class and finding out that you have the wrong binder/textbook
  Just generally having to learn again is pretty trying
  When the last bell rings and we sit there for five minutes waiting for every to be quiet so we can pray
  Teachers that say "shut up so we can pray"
  Forgetting what homework you need to bring home
  When other people take my seat on the bus
  When I'm stuck sitting with annoying people on the bus
  Not getting home at 4 any more because of a new bus driver
  Getting home at 4:45or later
   

On the other hand there are many things that I love about school
like:
  Being the first one to wake up and the house is so silent
  Walking to the bus stop in the rain
  Seeing my friends
  Getting on teacher's good sides by saying "hi" to them in the morning
  Talking randomly to grade 8ers I don't even know which causes them to think I'm crazy
  Sneaking up behind Julie and scaring the ----outa her
  Getting hugs from my friends
  Highfiving people randomly
  Going into the library for no reason other than to disturb the peace
  My awesome locker buddy 
  Leaving Block X to go for a walk
  Asking to "borrow" people from other classes
  Throwing parties
  Put the last four awesome things together
  Calling Mitch "Uncle Mitch" in front of his friends
  Sitting with Chels on the bus
  Listening in on other peoples conversations on the bus
  Walking up the house and seeing Nadia in the widow waving at us
 

So maybe it isn’t that bad,
it could always be worse J


 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Hey go into the library to cause trouble too.
    I don't think there's been a time when Austin and i haven't gotten kicked out of the library this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, you know, pretty much every time I go in there, mrs ludwig is glaring at you or telling you to be quiet, or get out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment