Wow. I’m a complainer.

 So busy. Ugg. I haven’t really done any of my homework that I missed when I was in Edmonton. I’ve got piano lessons on Monday and I haven’t practiced at all this week. The Wieskes are coming to live with us for a week or so, on Thursday (I think) and we’ve got to clean the house. I’ve got Math and French tests on Monday, which hasn’t even been thought about yet. Tuesday brings along catechism…..ugg…… catechism, haven’t looked at any of that yet, let alone started the workbook questions. Driving home from Edmonton has me really exhausted, last night when we got home I just fell into bed, didn’t even bother to change into pajamas. Wednesday doesn’t have any thing that I’m dreading, except home work, but I’ll live. Wow. I’m a complainer.
On the positive side….. I slept for 12 hours last night; well it was actually this morning (12am-12pm).

Comments