Excuse or Reason?

   I've been ignoring my blog alot lately, sorry. My excuse? Well, maybe it's a reason. We had the Wieske family staying with us for a few days last week and that took up a lot of time. It was so nice to have them over! The population in our house doubled, and the noise volume tripled. :) But now that they're gone, I miss them.
  Thanksgiving is coming up soon (ahhhh) and we're done school for the week. Most teachers don't seem to understand that a five day week end, does NOT mean I have extra time for homework. It's insane the amount that I've got to do!! On Saturday we're having turkey dinner at our house for Mom's side of the family, and another aunt and cousins are coming. Which is pretty awesome. On Sunday we've got turkey with Grandma F, which is gonna be a lot of people, but it always is. :)
  Back to school... I've got so much home work it's crazy. In PE we're starting volleyball, and I did some thing to my wrist, so now it's killing me. Well not exactly killing me, but it is very very painful. Now my hand is all wrapped up, and I think it's too tight as it feels like the blood circulation is getting cut off, so I'll have to fix that later. I just finished off a big bible project that was really stressing me out, so I was very happy to hand it in, but then that same class where I handed the project in, we were given another project. :(  I stayed after school today, to watch the junior boys soccer game, but they lost, and that was disappointing. But other than that, I had a great day! 

Comments