Rice Lake

This afternoon we went to Rice Lake
It's some where by Lynn Canyon
The pictures didn't download in order, but whatever
After walking around for an hour we finally found the lake
None of the shots Dad took didn't really turn out well
but I think this ones the best
Nadia's not looking at the camera, but at least she's smiling
Leaves
Me and my lil sis
On the dock
I loved the reflection of the trees in the water
SMILE!
Closer to the beginning of the hike me and Matt went down to the water and took pictures
there was even a man lying on some rocks suntanning
Mom on the bridge while me and Matthew are below
and that's it!!!!
School again tomorrow

Comments

  1. Nice pictures of our hike Aleana!! This time 2 hours next time 4 - right??? Isn't God's creation gorgeous? What a blessing to enjoy all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good memories! Love that area! Next time, take us...sure you could manage to fly us all out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment