'Lil Princess

Mom's out shopping with Ethan and Peter, Matthew was on the computer
Dad was painting my bedroom (yeah!!!)
And me and Nadia Nadia and I had nothing do to.
So I took pictures of her
They sorta turned out okay
I wasn't exactly happy with them
and the blanket I wanted to use as a backdrop was on Mom and Dad's bed,
 so I had to use this black one.....

At fist she was really excited that we were talking pictures,
she even helped me set up
but after taking about twenty pictures she was sick of it. 

I asked her to fold her hands on her lap,
but I guess she doesn't quite know how to do that yet.
 It still looks cute...... 

After a while she asked me if she could have a candy
so I gave her one - only if she let me take a few more pictures.
Once she got her treat she actually wanted me to take pictures,
 but of her sticking the candy out of her mouth
in this picture you can't really see the candy, it just looks like she's got her mouth open 
She started getting really distracted, 
so I asked Matthew to make faces at her to get her to smile

but then she ended up posing like this...... 
She thought it was really funny that I wanted her to put one foot up, 
and the other foot down
:) 




While the pictures might look neat and tidy
the room we took them in wasn't ......

I liked taking the pictures right in front of the back door
and for most of the pictures we had the door open and I was out side snapping away.

so that was my morning

Pictures from the Christmas dinners are coming.......
just need some time



Comments

Post a Comment