SNOW

   It snowed here last night and on the weekend, but that stuff didn't stay.
Any way, there was about 2 inches (which is a pretty big deal) and then when we got to school there was nothing there. AT ALL!!!!! I'm really hoping that it'll snow a ton tonight, so we'll get a snow day tomorrow-mainly so I have time to finish off some essays that are due before the break. Chilliwack is supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow, so maybe they'll call the buses off. Half of the Delta route got cancelled this morning....... and our bus driver was driving painfully slow, and since the roads were all covered he didn't see the speed bumps and I really badly hurt my back/shoulder but that's stopped hurting now. A
   Any way, I'm in a really good mood right now, and I don't want to go to bed, but I haven't really slept much in the past week, so it'd be good if I actually fell asleep before 12 tonight,
see ya ♥


Comments