Crazy Little Thing Called Life

I survived the second week back to school.
Nothing eventful has happened, although the first week back, 
all the teaches were assigning projects and setting test dates.
I ended up staying up late one night last week to finish off a bible project
and late the past three nights to finish a social studies project.

Last week end was spent videoing a french skit, in which I steal a suitcase and then the victims catch me and place in my their home made prison, which I escape (thanks to Peter) and then I am free and one person tries to shoot me, but she misses and shoots her accomplice instead. Then I pick up the frying pan the second person was holding, and I whack her, then run out of the room, and then I get killed by the gun yielding person, who after killing me, runs to the side of her dying comrade, who doesn't end up making it. 
There's a small clip here and yes, she actually did hit me, and that is not an added sound effect.

Yesterday I got called out of English to do some paperwork in the office, because one of the secretaries wasn't in that day. So I got to skip English and Bible, and then I was exempt from my English homework.



Lately:

This is a tower Peter built yesterday (I think) 
My 'lil princess, who is proving daily that she is a pain in the butt
but I still love her 
:) 
it's not fair that she gets such long eyelashes....... 
I had to make dinner tonight
and after consulting with my people
 (that's what mom calls my group of friends)
I had to pick between either pasta or maracroni.
So..........
I made homemade maracroni with pasta noodles 
(I'm pretty good at pleasing every one) 
peppers were our vegetable, which Nadia adores, 
and every one ate it!!!
bonus! 
Nadia and I.
She always smiles with one eye open, and one eye closed.....
Peter hung up snow flakes all over the house, and after studying them for a while (yes I actually did that)
I realized that they look somewhat like transformers.
can you see the six transformer faces? 
Mom has been sewing alot lately.
Mostly working on the Baby quilt 
(27 more days 'till the due date!)
It's going to look some thing like this, 
only this is about a 5 by 10 inch piece, 
so it'll be much larger 
This is my mug shot for that french skit.
We took a bunch more pictures, but I had to promise that no one would ever see them.
But if I was allowed to post them, you would see some one sitting on a firetruck, wearing a fire hat and holding a gun. And a second person sitting on another toy car holding a hole-puncher, with a frying pan balanced on her head. 
very entertaining night........ 
We were also babysitting Nadia while Taking the mug shots, and she wanted to be a part of it


So
that's my crazy life from the past three weeks or so.
I'm looking forward to a boring night watching TV. 
Tomorrow brings along housecleaning.
My room needs to get cleaned, and my only homework, is.....some thing.... but I can't think of it.

I didn't read through this to see if it all makes sense and that I spelled every thing correctly
so I apologize if it's not perfect.


Good night!


Comments