Piano Playing Turtles

Nothing extremely eventful happened this week.
Term 2 ended, so there were lots of tests and assignments.
I went skiing yesterday with the school, it was lots of fun, 
but my all muscles are killing me now
even muscles I didn't know I had.
and my neck insanely hurts because of the obscure angle I had my neck positioned while attempting to sleep on the bus.
(getting up at quarter to five and then skiing all day makes you super tired...)
Matt playing piano
We've got 19 days to go until Valentines day - which is also Mom's due date.
Mom still working on the Baby's quilt, though she's rather frustrated with it right now.
This afternoon Ethan went to a party, and Mom and Peter went out as well. 
I was lounging on the couch nursing my aching body
while Matthew crawled around in a storage bin pretending to be a turtle, it was very entertaining even though it sounds lame. 
Dad caught Matt and drew on his face...
no questions...


hopeful something interesting will happen soon, so I'll have something to blog about that's worth reading...

Oh! we found out that my aunt is expecting twins! so that's something to look forward to.




Comments