Cotton Candy Clowns

We had a beautiful sunset this evening... 

Reminds me of cotton candy,
 but I might just be going crazy

A while ago, they tore down the house behind us
and now at exactly 7am the dump trucks and bulldozers show up.
You can see piles of dirt on the lot,
I think they're putting up two mega homes there... 

Baby quilt 😄

12 days to go...

Found some pictures of me with my uncles when I was probably about 2 years old 


Focusing on the past school week now....

-For a health project I'm doing a power point on putting first things first.

-As a science experiment we dissected lilies, and since there were extras at the end and I got to take three home, and my bedroom smelt amazing until they died.

- I received my report card on Friday after we got back from ice skating. I was very excited to find out that I got a 82% average which puts me on the honor roll!
I surprised myself by managing to pull up my science mark from a 63 to a 82!
But I only got one bonus mark in English, which was a disappointment since I was expecting three...

Along with the usually Saturday chores, I try to write myself a to-do-list and so that I don't get frustrated with the things I assign myself to do I add things that don't need to get done for myself, but to help others. Things that I enjoy like baking, or doing laundry.

I came across this on Pinterest and it made me laugh!! 

Here's one of our little clown fish
It's practically impossible to get a picture of both of them...



I never thought I'd actually find this saying in a book...

I'm super bored right now and babysitting. Nadia is still awake, Ethan just went to bed because although it's 10:25 he thought it was 9:30. Oops!  

till next week

Comments