Gangsta Smile



Today was isn’t exactly a typical Saturday.
It’s not that there were any life changing events or any thing
But it was different from normal.
For starters, I woke up at 9 this morning (wow!) and we finished housework by 10
Then we went shopping for shoes and pants for the boys
And after that, out for lunch.
Then we went to look at a used 12 seat van
Because we’re gonna need to buy a new vehicle after the baby is born.
But the one we looked at had many flaws, which was disappointing.

I made brownies this afternoon for our piano recital tonight.
and then...
I hung out with my 'lil sis and baby brother
(peter gets very upset when i call him that, but I can't help it....)

Any way....
We went outside and took pictures (of course) 

Peter jumped the fence (more than once) (even though he's not supposed to)
and he wanted my to get a picture of his "gangster smile" 

there he goes.... 

Some how we both ended up on the other side of the fence...

Leaving Nadia all alone 

random herbs (I think)

Mushrooms


I was explaining to Peter how yesterday while I was supposed to be in class
I was roaming the halls doing the "Mr. Bean walk"
Peter was a little confused so I demonstrated for him

but little did I know he had grabbed the camera.....

the pictures make me smile and shows my silly side. So fun that he took the pics! 
:P

I tried teaching Nadia how to do it too, 
but she couldn't exactly get her legs up all the way

"I love Peter!"

"Nadia Loves me!" 

Silly 

Eventually Nadia had enough of Peter 

I tried getting pictures of just Peter
but he wouldn't smile any real smiles

So I resorted to tickling him
but it's hard to get the camera to focus while your tickling someone. 

5 more days till the due date.....

Comments