Life (which is no where near normal)

Life may seem hectic now, 
But I'm sure in a few weeks it will all seem normal.


Madilyn smiling in her sleep.....
I didn't exactly get the smile in the picture, 
but I'm sure you can imagine it

big yawn

she's got a lot of hair
at least compared to the rest of us when we were that tiny.

Sunday was her baptism
Monday was Pete's birthday
(more pictures later)
I can't believe my baby brother is six!!!! 
Our family officially consists of eight people now!

We still need to buy a new van. On Sunday we had to drop Ethan off at someone from our church's house so that we all could get to church.
Matthew: Why did we drop Ethan off?
Dad: Because now we don't all fit in the van, we need to buy a new one.
Matt: Or we could just get rid of Ethan
🤣

May the rest of your week be filled with sunshine!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment