Birthdays and the Baby

Here's a picture from the baptism last week
I was originally going to do a whole post on the baptism, but we didn't really get any good pictures.

Monday was Peter's birthday



Matthew took forever to find Peter the toy he wanted to get him
and after I got really frustrated with him, Matthew finally chose a tee shirt for Peter.
I can't believe Peter is 6 already!!!
I think I've expressed this before, but it is still amazing.


Thursday was Mom's birthday: 

The boys were really excited to give Mom her presents

I was trying to keep Madilyn quiet 

and Ethan just stood (?)




School for the past week has been...very...trying...
(and I don't even feel like that's the right word or not)
I've had a big fight with some friends. There was a confession, a confrontation, and a misunderstanding. I could have handled the situation differently, but tried my best in the situation I was in. 
The past week has been a scary learning experience. 
The things in life that I've only read about in books or seen on TV are actually happening in real life, to ordinary people, and I don't like it one bit. 
I'm learning more and more to realize how important it is to have good friends.



On a much lighter note:
Madilyn has gained weight and she's now over 9 pounds!


 Last night while watching TV, we caught her doing this:



Hope every one has an amazing week!




Comments