I can't think of any creative title....

Today's travels took us to Fleetwood Park and Gardens
We brought along two strollers so that we wouldn't have to carry Nadia for the walk
As we finished our walk through the woods
we came to the play ground where the kids played for a bit.
While Mom nursed Madilyn in the van
I took Matt, Pete and Nadia on a walk through the gardens 
These flowers look pretty boring, right?
but when you look under them they are very pretty


:) 
We found this huge leaf and Peter wanted to stop to get a picture with it 
there was a map at the base.
After looking at the map for awhile and guessing where our house was,
we continued through the gardens 
As we looped back around 
I noticed there were plaques on the ground in a circle around the giant leaf 
and then I noticed this extra plaque which has the letters "PST" on it.
and then I realized that the huge leaf and the plaques were all part of a huge sundial
too bad there was no sun
:(

that's it for today

I'm not sure if we're gonna go any where tomorrow, 
because Dad has to take the van in to get a new seat and running boards......



Comments