Une Autre Promenade Dans Le Parc


Today Mom took us for a stroll at Tynehead

The weather wasn't as sunny as yesterday
but it wasn't windy like yesterday











there were muddy dog prints on the ground and they were found to be very interesting

there was also this tube thingy put in a dirt hill

I informed Mom that if I ever became a hobo this is where I'd live
(I've got a feeling I was in a good mood then....)



Here's another one of those cheesy smiles

While Mom nursed Madilyn the boys played soccer

and fished the ball out of the thorn bushes

Nadia fell on our walk and scraped her chin
-just adds to all her bumps and bruises-

Just after we left the parking lot it started raining
and as we got home it was pouring
and then me and Matt had to do papers

note to reader:
I hate doing papers in the rain

Comments

  1. I can't help but think it was a chilly walk from looking at the pictures. Brr...

    Great pics!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment