Eleven Years

So for today I was gonna write this long, heart-felt post about memories, but then I decided not to. So now I'll just include this little conversation from me and Nadia.

The other day while we were studying/ learningFrench/ dancing/ pillowfighting, Nadia picked up my stuffed dog.
"what's his name?" she asked
"that's Mesha"
"Oh, where you got him from?"
"From Nana"
"Whos that?"
"Mommy's Mom."
     She pauses for a second
"Oh. Where is she?"
"In heaven."
"With God?"
"Yes."
"Oh, that's good."
"Yes Honey, it's good"






Comments

  1. I love that! I also love it that you still have something that Nana gave you, how special is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remembering Aleana. You made me cry.
    Also, thanks for the long hug on Monday - don't think I didn't notice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment