Sisters

I'm pretty sure this quote is backwards, 
I think it should be
Friends from the start
Sisters from the heart 
Madilyn's ears are almost transparent because of the sun... 
Nadia had a her hair done, but she took it out before this picture :(



Nadia came into my room this afternoon 
(even though I told her  to leave me alone)
and said,
"Leana, you sad?"
"ya, leave me alone."
"School not good?"
"nope, now leave my room, you're not allowed in."
"well, den I'm gonna make you happy"
"you can do that by leaving me alone."
(what a bitch I am to her....)
"nope, we have a pillow fight!"
And then she proceeded to whack me with my throw pillows until I fell off the bed laughing.
After a long pillow fight, 
She turned on my radio and started blasting the music while we danced...

Any way... an hour later I was having a fabulous after noon 
and we went out side and took pictures!


Comments

  1. AnonymousJune 05, 2013

    Nadia is such a caring sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very caring.
    And Aleana watch you language. This should teach you to still be nice and not a B****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think I'm nicer and less bitchy than I was as a teenager 😜

      Delete

Post a Comment