Good Thing or Not?

Now it's rather hard to read what's on this picture, due to the poor quality shot.
But the it's just the circled section that's important at the moment.
It's from a quiz I wrote today in Social Studies,
this last question was:
 "What special concessions were granted in the Quebec Act
 and maintained in the Constitutional Act of 1791?"

Being the super genius that I am, 
I had absolutely no idea whatsoever,
yet, 
I still provided an answer,
Answer:
"Penguins who live in France and drink Australian Vodka."

So close....

As you can see in the margin, I received 1 mark for that answer.
It kinda makes me question the marking systems used by teachers nowadays.
Do they feel kids are so stupid that they should get marks for even trying to write an answer?
It's rather pathetic if you think about it.
Because really,
 penguins drinking vodka has completely nothing to do with any Acts of 200 years ago, 
and they probably didn't even know penguins existed back then.

But hey,
I'm happy I got an extra mark
although I feel I don't necessary deserve it
But at least my creativity really shines forth.




Comments

  1. Wow! Things sure have changed from when I was a kid!!! You probably made the teacher laugh really hard and he decided to reward you for that :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment