Two Thanks Giving Dinners Down, One More To Go

Here’s the beginning to a very short Thanks Giving Dinner post.
Yes I know that today is actually thanksgiving,
But you should know by now that our family is not normal and we like to have thanksgiving dinners on any day but Thanksgiving. :P 

But before we get into all that….

Peter leaned how to ride his bike!!!!
He was super happy about it and had to show every one multiple times.


And here’s Madilyn

 Locked up in the living room while we prepare dinner 


Friday night:
Two families.
A total of 13 people but two other families and eight total people missing. :(
We didn’t really take any pictures due to the fact that we were socializing most of the time.
Which is a good thing, I guess.




Moving on to Sunday night:
30 people.
Missing also 8 people

We managed to finish dishes and have kitchen relatively clean
by 8:30, which was amazing.
Grandpa is in the process of renovating the kitchen,
Which caused some confusion because he moved lots of things around.
But the kitchen looks great!

Now I was sure that I had taken more pictures, because I was walking around with a camera for quite some time.
But then I remembered that I was taking pictures with Grandma’s camera and I even took lots of good shoots on her camera…  :(
But that’s okay, Dad took a bunch of pictures, so we’ll make do with that.

A cheeky laugh about something! 

Anti-social family, eh?
At least some looked for the camera.....
I found it some what ironic how, during devotions, the siblings who claim they are Christians where on their phones, yet the ones who steer clear of the Church sat quiet and some what attentively listened.
(now you can’t always do that when you have fussy kids, but at least they tired to show respect.)




We've got one more Thanksgiving dinner next week
(I told you we aren’t normal)
But that’s it for now.

Comments