Update

Hello,
just some quick things before I log off of the computer for the night:

- I have had an amazing long weekend, partly due to the fact that I had pineapple for breakfast every day of the weekend, and I got pineapple with each meal today :)
- I found out on Friday that I have the second top English mark for this first term, which is 96% and I was beaten by this other person who had 97%
- I had a pretty rough past two weeks because the first term of school was coming to an end and I felt so overladen with assignments, but now that it's over I'm pretty happy.
-I think I'm getting an 81% average, which means I'll make the honor roll!
- Madilyn is walking (a few steps every now and then) and she's cut her first 2 teeth
- Nadia (and 5 other people I know) has a birthday tomorrow, she'll be three, so hopefully past the terribly twos for good now 😝
-We were out all day today at a remembrance day parade (pics and more commentary on that later when I have time) and we went to a cenotaph ceremony
- The downstairs bathroom is pretty much finished being renovated (pictures later on)

Any way, so that's it for now, but hopefully I'll have time on Thursday night to get some pictures up...

Comments