A Couple Of Wonderfully Random Thoughts And Events

Madilyn got this huge dark chocolate bar the other night
it was really funny and cute 
Dad got the new tub put into the main bath room
so now he's just got to do the rest of the room 
Nadia started taking selfies.....

I was fooling around with the camera last night, 
and was taking countless photos of Matthew while changing the settings
and then I was like, "Hey Matt, you've got beautiful collar bones."
and he looked up and said "Hey Leana, you are the weirdest person on earth."
Why thank you dear brother.
Lately it seems as though I've been taking lots of these pictures.
In this one, Mom is clearly taller than Ethan, 
but in the picture I took last night, I'm pretty sure Ethan is taller
but I won't post it, because there is lots of controversy on the whole matter.

Comments