Mrs. V's Quilt

I've had "Take pictures of Mrs.V.'s quilt" on my list of things to do for the past month or so...
:/
I know that's not very good... But it hasn't been on there for not even near as long as some of the other things I have plans to do.
Mom made this quilt quite a while ago (Like over a year now) for a friend, but due to some issues she had with bunching during the quilting process, the quilt was deemed unworthy, and I gladly adopted it to my stash of blankets and quilts. :) Mom asked me asked me well over a month ago to take pictures of this quilt, so when I wrote up my list for today, I decided that today was going to be the day I finally took those pictures.
And then I found a car in the drive way....
So I might have used it to take pictures.....  
See how it's all bunched up on the right side?
That's why I got a free quilt ;)
And of course there was a selfie opportunity :P 





Comments