Burnaby Village - Again

It seems as though we've made a small family tradition of going to Burnaby Village Museum around Christmas time. Not that I'm complaining or anything  cuz I absolutely love it there, but I'm just observing. This is our third Christmas now, first time back in 2011, we must have gone in 2012, though I don't seem to have blogged about it, and then we went again in 2013. I guess we loved it so much the first time (and it's free) that we've had no issue with wanting to come back again and again. 



These carousel horses are 102 years old, which is pretty neat.


Huge ornaments in the trees
Strange reindeer/sheep creation thingys that looked kinda cool, but I couldn't get a good picture of them in the lighting there. 



Carolers in the town square
Father Christmas
One of the walk ways
Cloth store :)






Burnaby Village Museum - Burnaby

Comments