Christmas Time Is Here

Made by Peter
Monday:
I helped Matthew and Peter to make Christmas cards for us to put in the gift baskets that we made this year. We were able to assemble six gift baskets and deliver three boxes of doughnuts/chocolates to people who we love dearly :)
Made by Peter
Made by Me
Made by Matt
Here's some of our mess
While some like using the kitchen table, I prefer sitting on the floor while trying to stitch a star on a card. :)
Some of our masterpieces. 

Tuesday:
Some people went someplace on Tuesday so I was at home with Pete, Nadia and Madi. We made brownies on this day for the gift baskets. I'm just remembering now that on the brownie packages I wrote that they were baked on the 22nd, but it was actually the 23rd. Oh well. Peter made a batch of gluten-free brownies while me Madilyn helped me with the others.
:) yummy :)

Christmas Eve, was Wednesday this year: 
Everyone except Nadia and me went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping so me and Nadia made cookies for gift baskets. Except, after two hours of rolling out cookie dough balls, they all sorta flopped for some reason or another. So I quit - which wasn't a good attitude, but yeah... So the cookies didn't make it into the gift baskets which is too bad..... 

Later that evening 
We left the house around 3:30 to drive all across Surrey and Langley to deliver the gift baskets, chocolates, and doughnuts. Only two our of nine recipients weren't home, and it all seemed to go pretty well.  

I've realized that taking pictures of Christmas lights by purposefully un-focusing the camera makes for some pretty pictures :)  


Comments

  1. Madilyn sure looks like she knows what she's doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment