Cleaning Out the Camera

Peter was taking pictures of practically everything in my bedroom this morning and he really, really, really, wanted me to put some of the pictures on my blog. 
So, okay. Here goes. Along with some others.
These are (were might be a better word) my lilies and one of Mom's birthday roses. All three stalks have lost their petals, and the rose got snapped in half so I taped it together and it seems to be doing fine. But yeah.... I like having live plants and such. 
George my cactus is also in this picture. I like him too :P Except I can't water him as often as I water the flower stems. I'm not sure if it's cuz they absorb so much water or if most of it just evaporates, or both. But yeah.... I find satisfaction in watering plants. Giving them life. 
We got to babysit this lil baby this morning. 
Choir sheet music from probably two years ago when I was in choir 
A painting that has been getting lots of attention lately since it's artist is using it for scholarship applications.  
Reading stories. 
Matthew's French play. 
He's the furthest left (in his pajamas) and was the king who showed everyone else that the moon didn't actually fall into the water but it was actually just the reflection. 
4ish inch heels that I bought for the school dinner but sadly I didn't end up wearing them 
One of a series of pictures for a Bible project Matthew helped me with. 
I took business portraits with Dad!!!! 
Some time during February she turned two! And got a new Grandma Dress. And is teething. And apparently won't smile. And has started getting potty trained...
No, wait, maybe she will smile. 
:P 
And Peter turned 8. 


So yeah. 
That's kinda where life stands at the moment. 
Except it's more like sitting because we're on Spring Break
But at the same time it's running.

Comments