Pros and Cons to living where we are.

***This is just my opinion. Other people in my family may state otherwise.***



Pros:
  • I can walk to school! :)
  • Similar to the above, but it's a 2-4 (depending on the traffic lights) minute drive to church. 
  • There is a really nice soccer field near by which the boys have been making good use of.
  • Closer to my boyfriend. :)
  • Our neighbourhood is larger than before which means more routes for walks. 
  • No more catching the school bus at 7 and getting home at 5. For elementary students and everyone else that was a little bit crazy.

Cons: 
  • The water tastes different. Not as bad as camping water, but it has a mineral/metallic taste to it which I really find hard to swallow. 
  • We have to sort our recycling and cannot recycle plastic bags (?). 
  • No door-to-door mail service. 
  • We're attending a different church. 
  • Police station, fire hall, and hospital are all very close by... On clear nights their sirens are very loud.
  • West is best (grade 11 social studies).
  • Further away from some family, yet closer to others, so this could technically be a pro as well.


Comments

  1. Have you found the "secret" walkway to the library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so.
      Haven't even been inside the library yet, though I have walked past it a bunch....

      Delete
  2. um actually you are closer to family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I checked I was family and you're closer to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment