Christmas Break Day 3

Today started off with housework - again. 
Having everyone (even Dad!!!) at home causes it to get messier fast than it does during the week. 

I am enjoying having my mornings filled with reading. 
I had lots of fun in the school library before Christmas break trying to find older books which haven't been taken out and reading them. 

So far I've finished Such is My Beloved by Morley Callaghan. I found it an interesting read, especially since it's written and set in the 1930s. The ending was rather disappointing though and so I had to quickly move on to a new book.

Anyhow... 

After lunch today we went visiting and delivered a few gift baskets and Christmas cards. 

The plan for tomorrow is to prepare our Christmas Eve feast and then in the late afternoon deliver more gifts and view some Christmas lights. 

But, as are all our plans currently, that is subject to change. 

We shall see what tomorrow brings!



Comments