Christmas Break Day 6

Our weekend was rather uneventful.

I went with Will on Saturday to a Christmas dinner which was very yummy, and Sunday was a nice, relaxing day at home.


Today started off typical.

I woke up early and did some major cleaning in my bedroom (which was really needed).

This afternoon I played Tetris Jenga (a game we got for Christmas) with the kids and later we had hotchocolate and watched Frozen

Mom and Dad went off to get Mom's labour-inducing-foot-massage and after that was a stress test at the hospital to see how Baby is. Since today is one of the many due dates the Docs gave her they want to make sure that every thing is going alright.

There was also an ultrasound. Mom and Dad got to see Baby's hands and feet. I'm kinda jealous. 










Madilyn and Matthew's baby date guesses have come and gone (Dec 25th and 26th) and Mom's guess is today. 

With only 7 hours left of the 28th our hopes are high!

Comments