Making Memories

Nadia's new 'Grandma Dress' that she got for her 5th (already?!?! crazy!!!) birthday. 

Nadia's school work.

Matthew and Peter's Lego set up of a Christmas tree and safety jet.

Putting up the Christmas tree for 2015.

Nadia's (or maybe Madilyn's) artwork

A history project on the Great Depression a friend and I did. 

Two other friends and I were back up signers for a Kaccablooie performance at school. 
Kaccablooie is our talent show. Don't ask me why it's called Kaccablooie, because no one really knows. 

I took part in a white elephant gift exchange a while ago and ironically got a piggy bank in the shape of a white elephant

Out for dinner in Vancouver with Will. :) 

Matthew and Peter's Christmas concert. 
They both are wearing red ties, can you spot them?

Our annual trip to Burnaby Village Museum, which I hope to share more pictures of next week. 

School is over for the year. It's a very much needed break as the last month has been insanely busy for me with many SALT (student action leadership team) activities being planned at school. 

But now that's all over and done with and I get to focus on Christmas baking, last minute shopping, homework, and Sibling #7 making their grand entrance any day now! 

It's gonna be grand!




Comments