Time Goes By


A little over two weeks ago Peter got stitches. 
It is his first 'real' injury and he was pretty excited to get to go to the hospital. 

Ben gave us a great scare on Tuesday with a high fever that resulted in spending the day in the hospital. Turns out he's alright but that definitely made for a stressful few days. 

My group for the grade 12 English's rendition of Hamlet. 
We set our play in the 60s and did our best to be 'in the groove.'

Valentine's card I made for my special mechanic friend ;P


Madilyn has been cutting her hair lately. 
Last week it was barely acceptable how short her bangs were. 
But today when I came home SHE HAD NO BANGS! 
At All!
So yeah, they're gone. 
She's in bed right now, but I'm sure I'll have a picture to share soon enough.

I've got my grad dress. 
And I've got just 130 more days until graduation! 
Which is kind of a terrifying thought. 
But pretty exciting too!

Grandfather and grandson

I believe I've mentioned before that this lil guy rolls over. 
But only for me. 
Not when anyone else is around to witness it (except Will was there the very first time but apparently that's not good enough proof). 

So the other day (when this picture was taken) he had rolled over, and I said to myself that I had had enough and I was going to film it this time. 
Just as I was getting the camera out he rolled over a second time. 
So I put him back on his stomach and sat cross-legged in front of him 
FOR FIVE MINUTES!!! 
And he just wouldn't roll over. 
He had a great time looking at the camera and smiling for me, but rolling over didn't seem to cross his mind any more. 

Ugg! 

I'll get it one of these days!


And that's it for now.

Comments