Grad 2016!

Here's some pictures from my graduation ceremony and banquet. 
Not exactly in any order....

My besties.
They love me lots... or so they say....









  






I got a Dogwood District Authority Award


My hair for the banquet


"Mom, you're being annoying...."
Will's "Mom you're being really annoying" look 
And my "if I just smile you'll stop taking pictures and we can leave" look.
:P

Then we headed off to a park and had some pictures taken with my friends.


 
 










One of my favourites :) 










Arriving at the banquet hall


My love


and my other love

He liked the hairspray... :P 










Math 12

Accounting 12




Locker Buddies!

SALT



Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2016

    Congratulations Aleana! May God continue to bless you in whatever the future holds.

    With love from Uncle Wes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment