Leaving Our Mark

I've taken up a little paper piecing handsewing to keep me busy during the summer.




Grandpa made a whole bunch of these and apparently he just hands them out whenever appropriate.... 














This Gem.


I told her she was a snotty nosed weirdo and she giggled in agreement :P 




This flower is kinda wrinkly.... which looks neat but is kinda weird.

Dinner! 

The other day I got to work at my Oma's goat store which was lots of fun!

Some of the samples.



Goat milk soap.


Jams and honey from else where.

Pretty chandeliers 



In other news, I drove the van the other day for the first time ever. Just me and Peter. It was much different than our small little car, but I did it very well I think and parked with no issues. I even took a picture I was so proud of myself :) 




Comments