Jessa and Laura - An interview with Nadia and Madi

N: Hi, I'm Jessa


M: Hi, my name is Laura


N: Today we both have these buns in our hair. Aleana says mine looks like a hipster hairdo, especially with my leggings and hoodie, but really I'm just Jessa.

M: Okay, so my hair is thin, so I just have a little ballerina bun.


Who are Jessa and Laura? What are they like?

N: They like to play at the playground.
M: So much! Nadia is the mom and I'm the little girl cuz I'm not taller.
N: Me and Laura go rollerblading and things too
M: But we don't play that too much now.


When and why did you start playing Jessa and Laura?

N: We don't remember when we first played Jessa and Laura,
M: No, we don't know...
N: But we really love playing Jessa and Laura because it's fun.
M: We play in the garage, sometimes outside too, but just in the garage.



M: Really, we didn't know we would play Jessa and Larua, it just happened. We go on bikerides, and eat lunches and go camping or to the playground. 
N: We have lots of fun at the play ground



Does Laura have any brothers or sisters?

Together: Um, Yep!
N: Once Laura was pregnant with like eight twins, even though she's the daughter.
M: We had to use all the dolls in the house!
N: We don't really care about age, that's how my daughter was pregnant. It's not so fun if we'd have to wait until she's old enough.
M: No, not really fun...


How about a father? 

M: Sometimes Nadia plays the dad if we need one, or Levi does when he comes over.
N: Then we name him Jacob.


N: We love to dance.

N: Here we are roasting marshmallows.


M: I look bigger in this picture and I like that.
N: We like to laugh, we were like, "hee hee hee"
M: We crashed and wanted to do it again!







N: Then I raced her to school
M: Jessa didn't have a helmet on, so I'm better.



So what's happening here?

M: Jessa was tired at school so she had to go to sleep.
N: I'm sleeping there on the ground.
M: Cuz we didn't fit in the van.
N: I didn't even open my eyes. And there was a storm.
M: This is our tent, cuz we were camping after school and we were so scared.
N: So scared!
M: yeah!
N: It was such a big storm our tent got broked down.



And that's all, thanks!

N: K, can we get our snack now?
M: Like a cookie?
N: With apple juice??!?!?


Comments