Six Questions With A Six-Year Old




1. How does it feel to be six?
    - Good. I don't really feel smarter though. But now I get to be older than some of my friends. 

2. What is something you can do now that you couldn't when you were five?
    -Have to use both hands to show my age! 

3. What was your favourite thing about being five?
    -Getting a new bike! 

4. What was your least favourite thing about being five?
    -Lots of people got to have their birthdays before me and it made me feel kinda sad and little. 

5. What is something you want to do before you turn seven? 
    - I want to get to stand up in assembly for my birthday next year. I didn't get to this year because my birthday was Saturday. 

6. Is there anything about being six that scares you? 
    -Nope! 






Comments

Post a Comment