Madi's 'Maginary Friends

Can I ask you some questions about your friends?

Yeah.

Okay, what can you tell me about them? What are their names? 

Jessa and Peka. I have this many friends [holds up four fingers] but I don't know all their names, just Jessa and Peka. 


How did you met them? 

I didn't go to their house. 

Then then how do you know them? 

I just drive by them. 

Okay. Well what do you do with them? 

Play. My friends have a pool, so we play in there lots. My friends have a calculator so we play on there too. 

You've mentioned before that your friends can colour in the lines, how do you know? 

Uh huh. I just know cuz they're my friends and good at colouring. 


Makes sense. And you've said that they drive too, Have you driven with them before? 

Um, no... 

I also heard once that one of your friend's mom died, can you tell me more about that? 

K, they was driving with no glasses on and she crashed. There was a little kid in the car but the kid didn't die, only the mom. She got in an accident cuz she didn't have her glasses. The dad didn't die so he takes care of her now. 

So was your friend in the car then? 

No, she wasn't. 

Is that all now? 

Sure. Thanks






Comments

Post a Comment