"And we'll take pictures so you can blog about it."

My family knows me well. 

And so when they headed out to Sendall Gardens, just down the road from our place, the other day and I was busy with something else, the last words they said before leaving the house were, "We've got the camera and we'll take pictures so you can blog about it even though you're not coming." 

How kind. 

:) 

But they speak truths.

For I have blogged not just once but twice, and maybe even more times about day trips that I have not attended... 

Therefore, I now present, "And we'll take pictures so you can blog about it." 

A short photo-story, not taken by me, when my family went. 

Many of the images were overexposed and I sorta tried to edit a couple of them, but some were 'good enough' and others I just left. 

So yeah. 

And yes, Madilyn does have blue hair.



















Comments